Travel Eastern Africa
Navigate the streets of Eastern Africa with confidence. City Navigator Eastern Africa NT provides road maps and points of interest for your Garmin device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data.
- Includes more than 107,000mi (172,000 km) of road coverage, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, for most urban areas of Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Includes roads provided by Tracks4Africa.
- Features more than 22,500 points of interest, including restaurants, petrol/gasoline stations, lodging, attractions, railways and more.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions (on compatible devices) and provides detailed information, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigational features.
- Major city coverage includes; Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Nyeri, Malindi, Ukunda, Nakuru, Kisumu, Thika, and Watamu.
- Major city coverage includes; Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Mbeya, Musoma, Shinyanga, Arusha, Moshi, Morogoro, Mwanza, Tanga, Dodoma, Iringa, and Songea.
- Features road coverage for the following parks; Mkhomazi Game Reserve, Katavi National Park, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Serengeti National Park, TarangireNational Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ruaha National Park, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Major city coverage includes; Kampala, Gulu, Lira, Mukono, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Masaka, Iganga, Tororo, Busia, Soroti, Wakiso, Entebbe, Njeru, and Mpigi.
- Features road coverage for the following parks; Aswa-Lolim Game Reserve, Bokora Game Reserve, Kidepo Valley National Park, Matheniko Game Reserve, Mt. Elgon National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Pian-Upe Game Reserve, and Queen Elizabeth National Park.