See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Coverage of the Dardanelles, the Sea of Mamara, the Bosporus, the Black Sea, the Dnieper River as far as Kherson, the Bug River as far as Nikolayev and the Sea of Azov.
Detailed coverage includes Burgas and Varna, Bulgaria; Constanta, Romania; Odessa, Nikolayev, Kherson, Sevastopol', Kerch' and Mariupol, Ukraine; Taganrog, Yeysk, Temryuk, Novorossiysk, Poti and Batumi, Russia; Hopa, Giresun, Samsun, Zonguldak, Eregli, Istanbul, Bandirma and Canakkale, Turkey.
FID: 3247, PID: 1, RID: 17, VID: 3