See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
General coverage of the Chinese coast from Wenzhou to Dandong; the South Korean coast in its entirety; the full west coast of North Korea and the east coast south of Kimch'aek. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas in China such as Shanghai, Qingdao, and Dalian; and also Nampo, N.Kor., and Pusan, S. Kor
FID: 3260, PID: 1, RID: 3, VID: 2